Lead Certified Event Planner-Coordinator
Lead Event Designer
1. I am learning voice over.
2. I dress like a surfer girl (who doesn't know how to surf!) but I love fashion. I was even a buyer for high end stores.
3. My ultimate favorite meal would be Warm Sourdough Bread and butter, Tableside Caesar Salad (no anchovies, but double the garlic!), and Bananas Foster. Be sure to include a lot of Pinot Noir (the good stuff cuz life is too short to drink bad wine!).
4. I wish I could be an Ed Sheeran groupie and follow him around on his tour for a few months.
5. I LOVE to travel and experience new places, but I am a fearful plane traveler until the safe landing.
6. Nothing beats an amazing Deep Tissue Massage. Nothing.
7. Music and the Beach (and sometimes Shopping!) are my therapy.
8. If I could live in PJ's I would. I have pretty cute PJ's and would go everywhere in them if allowed.
9. I am a cancer survivor.
10. Law & Order is on in the background while I'm working on the computer.
Event Manager Lead
1. I have three amazing kids who keep me on my toes.
2. When I interviewed with Tori, I asked what I should wear to work. She told me super casual because she typically is at the computer in her pajamas. LoL, True Story.
3. Yes, Hana, Maui was the inspiration for my parents when naming me.
4. My tattoos all have a story. If you want to get a tattoo on Maui, I know a guy...
5. Friends and Family are my rock.
6. I am super crafty, whether I am making signs, building backdrops, creating floral arrangements, or decorating a celebration.
1. I love to walk the beach for hours to collect sea shells and sea glass. It relaxes me.
2. One of my favorite quotes: "When you get what you want, that’s God’s direction. When you don’t get what you want, that’s God’s protection.”
3. Proudj to be Born and Raised in Hawaii!
4. I love my kiddos!
5. Give me a recipe because I love to cook.
ADDITIONAL EVENT MANAGERS IN ACTION